Democratic Control of Executive and Legislative Branches Increase Chances for Affordable Housing Initiatives
The rise in Housing Prices Further Inhibits Affordability – But, May Offer Opportunities to Landlords
Visit our online training platform to participate in our web-based courses.
An easy to understand and in-depth guide written by a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing compliance, A. J. Johnson.
The Professional Property Manager's Guide to the Violence Against Women Act
Designed to provide professionals in the affordable housing industry with an easy to understand reference manual for issues related to VAWA.
Subscribe To News
- HUD Issues New HOTMA Implementation Guidance October 2, 2023
- HUD Delays NSPIRE Implementation for Certain Programs September 16, 2023
- A. J. Johnson Partners with Mid-Atlantic AHMA for October Affordable Housing Training September 12, 2023
- Medical Marijuana – Is It a Fair Housing Issue? September 9, 2023
- GAO Study is Critical of HUD Oversight of the Housing Trust Fund Program September 2, 2023