Smoking in Apartments – Two Recent Court Cases Illustrate Landlord Right to Permit or Prohibit Smoking
HUD Publishes 2020 Income Limits for HOME, CDBG, HOPWA, HTF, and NSP and 2020 Rent Limits for HOME and HTF
HUD and Prince George’s County Housing Authority Enter into Voluntary Compliance Agreement Related to Discrimination Against the Disabled
Visit our online training platform to participate in our web-based courses.
An easy to understand and in-depth guide written by a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing compliance, A. J. Johnson.
The Professional Property Manager's Guide to the Violence Against Women Act
Designed to provide professionals in the affordable housing industry with an easy to understand reference manual for issues related to VAWA.
Subscribe To News
- Despite Recent HUD Guidance, States Must Still Update Qualified Allocation Plans to Reflect IRS Monitoring Regulation August 2, 2020
- Affordable Housing Improvements May be Included in Next COVID-19 Legislation August 1, 2020
- Rapid Action Needed for Owners Needing HUD COVID-19 Supplemental Payments July 29, 2020
- HUD Implements Housing Choice Voucher Mobility Demonstration Program July 26, 2020
- HUD Issues Final FAST Act Streamlining Rule July 26, 2020