A. J. Johnson to Host Live Webinar on Verifying and Determining Income for Affordable Housing Applicants and Residents.
A. J. Johnson to Offer Live Webinar on Reasonable Modifications and Accommodations Under Section 504 and the Fair Housing Act
A. J. Johnson Partners with Mid-Atlantic AHMA for June Training on Income, Assets & Tax-Exempt Bonds
COVID-19 IRS Extension for Qualifying Units (Notices 2021-12 and 2021-17)- Industry Positions on Year Two Credits
A. J. Johnson Partners with Mid-Atlantic AHMA for May Training on Basic LIHTC Compliance and Interviewing Skills for Managers
Visit our online training platform to participate in our web-based courses.
An easy to understand and in-depth guide written by a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing compliance, A. J. Johnson.
The Professional Property Manager's Guide to the Violence Against Women Act
Designed to provide professionals in the affordable housing industry with an easy to understand reference manual for issues related to VAWA.
Subscribe To News
- Major Affordable Housing Legislation Introduced in the Senate September 11, 2021
- A. J. Johnson Partners with Mid-Atlantic AHMA for September Training on Affordable Housing September 4, 2021
- Resolving the Rights of Two Disabled Residents with Conflicting Needs August 14, 2021
- CDC Extends Eviction Moratorium August 7, 2021
- A. J. Johnson to Offer Live Webinar on Criminal Screening Policies in Multifamily Housing August 6, 2021