Smoking in Apartments – Two Recent Court Cases Illustrate Landlord Right to Permit or Prohibit Smoking
HUD Publishes 2020 Income Limits for HOME, CDBG, HOPWA, HTF, and NSP and 2020 Rent Limits for HOME and HTF
HUD and Prince George’s County Housing Authority Enter into Voluntary Compliance Agreement Related to Discrimination Against the Disabled
HUD Issues Issues Waivers for Public & Indian Housing Programs, Including Section 8 Project-Based Vouchers During COVID-19 Emergency
Minnesota Supreme Court Rules that Payments Made to a Parent to Care for a Disabled Child Count as Income
Visit our online training platform to participate in our web-based courses.
An easy to understand and in-depth guide written by a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing compliance, A. J. Johnson.
The Professional Property Manager's Guide to the Violence Against Women Act
Designed to provide professionals in the affordable housing industry with an easy to understand reference manual for issues related to VAWA.
Subscribe To News
- HUD Issues Update Notice on COVID-19 Statutory and Regulatory Waivers July 8, 2020
- Webinar on Average Income Requirements & Best Practices July 7, 2020
- Illegal Steering – Recent Fair Housing Settlement Shows Feds Lack of Tolerance for the Practice July 4, 2020
- IRS Releases Major LIHTC Program Guidance – July 1, 2020 July 1, 2020
- Housing Crisis Looms with End of Eviction Moratoriums July 1, 2020