COVID-19 IRS Extension for Qualifying Units (Notices 2021-12 and 2021-17)- Industry Positions on Year Two Credits
A. J. Johnson Partners with Mid-Atlantic AHMA for May Training on Basic LIHTC Compliance and Interviewing Skills for Managers
Democratic Control of Executive and Legislative Branches Increase Chances for Affordable Housing Initiatives
Visit our online training platform to participate in our web-based courses.
An easy to understand and in-depth guide written by a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing compliance, A. J. Johnson.
The Professional Property Manager's Guide to the Violence Against Women Act
Designed to provide professionals in the affordable housing industry with an easy to understand reference manual for issues related to VAWA.
Subscribe To News
- A. J. Johnson Partners with Mid-Atlantic AHMA for June Training on Income, Assets & Tax-Exempt Bonds June 12, 2021
- Biden Housing Plan Stresses Housing as Infrastructure May 29, 2021
- Court Affirms Right of Spouse to be a Live-in Aide at HUD-Assisted Property May 24, 2021
- HUD Enters Into Conciliation Agreement Relating to Language Access Services May 23, 2021
- COVID-19 IRS Extension for Qualifying Units (Notices 2021-12 and 2021-17)- Industry Positions on Year Two Credits May 22, 2021