A. J. Johnson to Present Webinar on Complying with the Requirements of the IRS on Tax Credit Properties
HUD Issues Fair Housing Charge Against Wyoming Property Owner, Management Agent, and Onsite Manager for Familial Status Violation
A. J. Johnson Partnering with Mid-Atlantic AHMA – Webinar on Preparing Affordable Housing Projects for Physical Inspections
Visit our online training platform to participate in our web-based courses.
An easy to understand and in-depth guide written by a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing compliance, A. J. Johnson.
The Professional Property Manager's Guide to the Violence Against Women Act
Designed to provide professionals in the affordable housing industry with an easy to understand reference manual for issues related to VAWA.
Subscribe To News
- Updated HUD Guidance on REAC Inspections During the COVID-19 Pandemic November 21, 2020
- Senate Staff Issues Report on the State of Affordable Housing November 8, 2020
- CORRECTION – IRS Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Average Income Test November 2, 2020
- A. J. Johnson to Host Webinar on Management of Properties with HOME Funds November 2, 2020
- IRS Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Average Income Test November 1, 2020