The rise in Housing Prices Further Inhibits Affordability – But, May Offer Opportunities to Landlords
A. J. Johnson to Present Webinar on Complying with the Requirements of the IRS on Tax Credit Properties
Visit our online training platform to participate in our web-based courses.
An easy to understand and in-depth guide written by a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing compliance, A. J. Johnson.
The Professional Property Manager's Guide to the Violence Against Women Act
Designed to provide professionals in the affordable housing industry with an easy to understand reference manual for issues related to VAWA.
Subscribe To News
- Meta (formerly Facebook) Settles Fair Housing Complaint with DOJ September 25, 2022
- HUD Finalizes New MOR Scheduling Protocol September 24, 2022
- A. J. Johnson to Host Live Webinar on Interviewing Skills for Affordable Housing Managers September 19, 2022
- IRS Final Regulation on Average Income Set-Aside Nearing Release September 18, 2022
- Court Rules Against Landlord and Will Not Dismiss LEP Case September 17, 2022