HUD Issues Fair Housing Charge Against Wyoming Property Owner, Management Agent, and Onsite Manager for Familial Status Violation
A. J. Johnson Partnering with Mid-Atlantic AHMA – Webinar on Preparing Affordable Housing Projects for Physical Inspections
Despite Recent HUD Guidance, States Must Still Update Qualified Allocation Plans to Reflect IRS Monitoring Regulation
Visit our online training platform to participate in our web-based courses.
An easy to understand and in-depth guide written by a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing compliance, A. J. Johnson.
The Professional Property Manager's Guide to the Violence Against Women Act
Designed to provide professionals in the affordable housing industry with an easy to understand reference manual for issues related to VAWA.
Subscribe To News
- Meta (formerly Facebook) Settles Fair Housing Complaint with DOJ September 25, 2022
- HUD Finalizes New MOR Scheduling Protocol September 24, 2022
- A. J. Johnson to Host Live Webinar on Interviewing Skills for Affordable Housing Managers September 19, 2022
- IRS Final Regulation on Average Income Set-Aside Nearing Release September 18, 2022
- Court Rules Against Landlord and Will Not Dismiss LEP Case September 17, 2022