A. J. Johnson to Host Live Webinar on Verifying and Determining Income for Affordable Housing Applicants and Residents.
A. J. Johnson to Offer Live Webinar on Reasonable Modifications and Accommodations Under Section 504 and the Fair Housing Act
A. J. Johnson Partners with Mid-Atlantic AHMA for June Training on Income, Assets & Tax-Exempt Bonds
COVID-19 IRS Extension for Qualifying Units (Notices 2021-12 and 2021-17)- Industry Positions on Year Two Credits
A. J. Johnson Partners with Mid-Atlantic AHMA for May Training on Basic LIHTC Compliance and Interviewing Skills for Managers
Visit our online training platform to participate in our web-based courses.
An easy to understand and in-depth guide written by a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing compliance, A. J. Johnson.
The Professional Property Manager's Guide to the Violence Against Women Act
Designed to provide professionals in the affordable housing industry with an easy to understand reference manual for issues related to VAWA.
Subscribe To News
- A. J. Johnson to Host Live Webinar on End of Year LIHTC Compliance Requirements August 8, 2022
- Freddie Mac Publishes Study of Risk of Affordable Housing Loss Due to Expiring LIHTC Extended Use July 31, 2022
- Cooler Surfaces Create a Competitive Advantage July 30, 2022
- HUD Issues Guidance on Solar Credits Impact on Resident Income and Project Utility Allowances July 24, 2022
- A. J. Johnson to Offer Live Webinar on File Management & Documentation for Affordable Housing July 17, 2022