Smoking in Apartments – Two Recent Court Cases Illustrate Landlord Right to Permit or Prohibit Smoking
HUD and Prince George’s County Housing Authority Enter into Voluntary Compliance Agreement Related to Discrimination Against the Disabled
Complying with HUD’s New Guidance on Assistance Animals -Part III – The Type of Animals That Can Serve as Support Animals
Complying with HUD’s New Guidance on Assistance Animals -Part II – Assistance Animals Other then Service Animals
HUD Conciliation Agreement for Discrimination Based on Sex with Regard to Domestic Violence Victim – March 2019
Court Rules that Owner Can Evict Resident for Marijuana-Related Lease Violations in State That Permits Medical Marijuana Use
Visit our online training platform to participate in our web-based courses.
An easy to understand and in-depth guide written by a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing compliance, A. J. Johnson.
The Professional Property Manager's Guide to the Violence Against Women Act
Designed to provide professionals in the affordable housing industry with an easy to understand reference manual for issues related to VAWA.
Subscribe To News
- Despite Recent HUD Guidance, States Must Still Update Qualified Allocation Plans to Reflect IRS Monitoring Regulation August 2, 2020
- Affordable Housing Improvements May be Included in Next COVID-19 Legislation August 1, 2020
- Rapid Action Needed for Owners Needing HUD COVID-19 Supplemental Payments July 29, 2020
- HUD Implements Housing Choice Voucher Mobility Demonstration Program July 26, 2020
- HUD Issues Final FAST Act Streamlining Rule July 26, 2020