Today HUD announced that the owner of Breckenridge Plaza Apartments in Phoenixville, PA has agreed to pay $15,000 to settle claims that the property manager discriminated against families with children…
Proposed Rule Bans Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity in HUD Assisted Projects
On January 24, 2011, HUD issued a proposed rule making it illegal for owners and managers of HUD-assisted housing or FHA-insured housing to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity…
Project’s using Federal or State financing are generally required to use approved fair housing logos on all signage and advertising…
Visit our online training platform to participate in our web-based courses.
An easy to understand and in-depth guide written by a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing compliance, A. J. Johnson.
The Professional Property Manager's Guide to the Violence Against Women Act
Designed to provide professionals in the affordable housing industry with an easy to understand reference manual for issues related to VAWA.
Subscribe To News
- Despite Recent HUD Guidance, States Must Still Update Qualified Allocation Plans to Reflect IRS Monitoring Regulation August 2, 2020
- Affordable Housing Improvements May be Included in Next COVID-19 Legislation August 1, 2020
- Rapid Action Needed for Owners Needing HUD COVID-19 Supplemental Payments July 29, 2020
- HUD Implements Housing Choice Voucher Mobility Demonstration Program July 26, 2020
- HUD Issues Final FAST Act Streamlining Rule July 26, 2020