Understanding the VAWA Certification of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault or Stalking and Alternate Documentation, form HUD-5382
Visit our online training platform to participate in our web-based courses.
An easy to understand and in-depth guide written by a nationally recognized leader in affordable housing compliance, A. J. Johnson.
The Professional Property Manager's Guide to the Violence Against Women Act
Designed to provide professionals in the affordable housing industry with an easy to understand reference manual for issues related to VAWA.
Subscribe To News
- A. J. Johnson Offering Webinar on Handling Assets on Affordable Housing Properties August 10, 2020
- Multifamily Property Owners in Forbearance Required to Inform Tenants of Protections August 8, 2020
- Despite Recent HUD Guidance, States Must Still Update Qualified Allocation Plans to Reflect IRS Monitoring Regulation August 2, 2020
- Affordable Housing Improvements May be Included in Next COVID-19 Legislation August 1, 2020
- Rapid Action Needed for Owners Needing HUD COVID-19 Supplemental Payments July 29, 2020